Saturday, November 20, 2010

Vacation Week: Last Day

Last day of vacation and I started to panic. I've got to get more things done. I didn't do this..I didn't do that! Where did the week go?

I did get some pillow covers made for Christmas. I found iron-on transfers on Etsy from Olive Rue. I have never done that before, turns out it's really easy.



 The covers are easily removable, so 1. I just used my existing pillows,
 2. I didn't have to buy new inserts, (saved money)  and 3. Easy storage


This is the back.

So, all in all it was a productive week. Did a little Christmas shopping, cleaning and crafty things. But there is always more that needs to get done, right. Never even got to the mall this week. This year I am really going to try and buy gifts locally as much as I can. Support the little guy, plus I think you can find more interesting stuff! Although, me & my sis-in-law and niece will be at Target Black Friday at 5:00 a.m! It's a tradition! More on that later.
  

Have a great weekend! Monday will be here soon enough.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love those pillows! I am still too busy to post. It seems since Claus was in the hospital time has slipped away. Work is crazy busy. I have to feed and entertain 160 people for three days. Thank goodness my inlaws are doing Thanksgiving day this year!

    ReplyDelete