Friday, November 19, 2010

Vacation Week: Day Three

I am trying to get a few craft projects done this week. The house cleaned and in order, and my head around the whole holiday season things to do list. Because starting next week it's back to work and the busy time of year for us. I'll be going from my part-time status, to all hands on deck. Yep, 5 days a week. I know, the horror!

So it's a fun filled day of cleaning. I cleaned the oven in preparation for Thanksgiving. I cleaned out the armoire in our bedroom, it's where I store all the craft stuff, sewing stuff, presents. Straightened out the closet. Not to much fun, but it does feel good having it done and I feel like I got something accomplished.

A girl can't have a whole day of vacation off and have no fun. So I painted these cardboard letters celery green and then sanded them so they're not so new looking.


It's the same as the one I did for Halloween.



Then it was out to dinner with my girlfriends to Cibo Urban Wine Cafe and Pizzeria. Had a fantastic Pinot Noir, Pear Salad, Margherita pizza and Salsiccia con Patate (which is pizza with potato and sausage) it was fabulous! Then ended our meal with a glass of homemade Limoncello. Benissimo!  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! By the way, I love your blog name. It's fantastic-o!

    ReplyDelete