Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Week-- House decorated

This bloggin thing is harder than I thought. I have so much to learn and haven't had the time to learn, let alone post stuff.

New Years' Resolution No. 1

Get on a schedule with the bloggin' thing. I've seen a blog where this lady posts only one day a week. I think I can commit to that.

New Years' Resolution No. 2.

Lose weight and get in shape...I am going to be 50 in 8 weeks..eeeek!

Back to the blog.

I know Christmas is coming, I see it all around me. But something is missing. My hubby. He's been gone for 3 mos. working at out state. I think he's been home a total of 11 days and 5 of those he was sick. Woes is me.. Actually I've had it easy, he's the one that has been working crazy hours, away from home. But I still feel like this Christmas is passing us by. Trying to snap out of it.

So here are some post from around the house.



Trees, trees, trees...it's really a sickness


Peacock, gotta have one on the tree.




Saw this on another blog and thought it would be perfect for my frame. If I knew how to link it up, I'd give her the credit. Thank you Dear Lillie wherever you are.




All dressed up for Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment